FriarBall: Outsider's perspective: Cincinnati Reds

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Outsider's perspective: Cincinnati Reds

There is plenty of news coverage on various Padres blogs about what the local media outlets are saying about the Padres. But as a guy who lives on the other side of the country, I thought it might be interesting to see what the media outlets of our opponents are focusing on.

I wanted to get this up before Friday's game that began the series against Cincinnati, but I will have to settle with getting it up now.

Apparently at the Cincinnati Post they actually have a reporter blog each game live and it is actually kind of interesting to see what this guy thinks of the Padres. The best part is the comments section where it actually makes me feel that even though the Pads are struggling right now I can say that at least I am not a Reds fan.

I will attempt to get up Cincinnati's version of the events up in the morning and any other stories they have involving the Padres. Let's hope they can make it 2 straight wins on Saturday.

No comments: